Women's Pitch 27.5
We've all felt the compulsion to break free from our day-to-day routine, especially when it comes to riding. Sure, laps around town are fun, but compared to the freedom of getting out in the woods or on country roads, life on the pavement starts to look pretty mundane. Lucky for you, our Women's Pitch 27.5 unlocks the potential of your ride. With a light aluminum frame and our Women's Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, you'll be feeling comfortable and confident regardless of the terrain. And with corrosion-resistant hardware and kickstand compatibility, this Pitch provides the long-term durability and ease-of-use that every bike should strive for. Question is—where will you take it?
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Women's Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features 80/100mm (size-specific) of coil-sprung suspension travel that swings well above its weight class.
- A Shimano TX800 rear derailleur is built to with durability in mind, so you can rest assured that you'll have a reliable shifting partner for the long trails ahead.
- A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCT 27.5, Women's Rx Tune, coil spring, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- Front: 9x100mm QR
Rear: 9x135mm QR
- Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Forged alloy, square taper spindle w/chainguard
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano TX800, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano TX800 8-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano TX800, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Radius CX7, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm